Who said the road to peace would be easy? With Lexa and Clarke trying to turn back 100 years of bloody retaliation, things aren’t going too smoothly in Polis on this week’s episode of The 100. The same can be said for Arkadia, where Kane and Octavia are working to bring down Pike and his warring ways. Raven is feeling high on life since entering the City of Light, and Jaha keeps recruiting new followers, with the major exception of a very suspicious Abby. Octavia wins the VIP award this episode (with a close second going to Miller) for trying to keep the peace, and getting a swift kick to the face for her troubles.
Like with every episode, we had a lot of feelings. Here are 25 thoughts that we are pretty sure other fans of The 100 were having too during Season 3, Episode 6: “Bitter Harvest.”
1. How much of the show’s budget goes to candles? Seriously, Lexa, it’s the middle of the day!
2. Are Clarke and Lexa going to make out now or what?
3. Ooh a present from the Ice King?
4. Did this come with a gift receipt?
5. Octavia is the ultimate badass!
6. Smiley Raven is so nice…and also unsettling. Something bad is going to happen, isn’t it?
7. Bellamy, no! Stop it.
8. Clarke, no! Why?
9. Octavia, yes! Preach.
10. Don’t trust the hologram in the red dress, no matter how perfect her lipstick is. Did she get that at Post-Apocalyptic Sephora?
11. What does the City of Light pill taste like? Minty?
12. Miller and Bryan are all kinds of adorable.
13. Kabby? Oh yeah, you know I ship it and that cheek kiss.
14. Nobody knocks our Octavia around! NOBODY.
15. Does anyone else get evil Detective Stabler vibes from Emerson?
16. Jasper, back away from the pill.
17. “Give me the science.” Yass Abby. Give us the science!
18 .Jaha forgot about his son?! Shut. It. Down. Abby!
19. Monroe, hold your breath!!!!!
20. Welp, she didn’t hold her breath.
21. Blood did not have blood.
22. More like Wanheda and Wanhearteyes.
23. Lexa’s speech, you guys. I swear fealty!
24. Oh hell, Titus is up to no good. Sorry Murphy, boo.
25. Wait a minute! Was Polis part of the original Ark? I need a nap now.
What did you think of this week’s The 100 episode, “Bitter Harvest?” Did you have any favorite moments? How many times did you yell at your screen? Drop a comment and let us know!