The penultimate episode of The 100‘s third season set us up for one hell of a finale. Clarke and the remaining Skaikru members had a chipped traitor in their midst, while King Roan joined them to stop Alie.
Roan ended up on the wrong end of Kane’s pistol, but is he still alive? Jaha dispatched of Ontari on Alie’s command, so without a Nightblood to lead, how will Clarke pass on the Flame?
So many questions! Here are 20 thoughts we had during “Perverse Instantiation: Part 1” that you may have shared:
1. Whenever Clarke talks to Chip Lexa:
2. Roan! Never been so glad to see your angry, yet ruggedly handsome face.
3. They have to put the Flame in Ontari after all?
4. Holy Heda, someone in the crew is chipped!
5. When Roan asks for the Flame and Clarke is all like:
6. Bellamy, you know Clarke is going to do what Clarke wants to do.
7. Jasper sure is asking a lot of questions, isn’t he?
8. Best friends don’t stab each other, Jasper!
9. Bryan and Miller are going to have a farm, with chickens and corn, and love.
10. Bad news, Clarke and Roan.
11. Brainwashed Jasper is extra creepy.
12. Murphy and Indra saving the day? Now that’s a spin-off I’d watch!
13. Who wants elevator duty?
14. “Your home is here.” Indra speaking the truth to Octavia.
15. Jasper threatening to kill Harper if Monty doesn’t turn over the machine. Damn that chip!
16. Not sure what’s more painful: Alie forcing Abby to kill herself, or Clarke having to painfully choose the greater good.
17. Did Indra just sacrifice herself to save Kane? Are they still alive? #KINDRA!
18. Did not expect the fierce Ontari to go out like that. You are a ruiner, Jaha.
19. But at least Abby is still alive. Thank Heda!
20. Without Ontari, how will the Apocalyptic Scooby Gang fight Alie and the City of Light?
What were your thoughts about “Perverse Instantiation: Part One?”