As Alie closes in, Clarke becomes even more desperate to get Luna to take the Flame. However, Luna reveals something about her past that comes as a very big surprise to all.
Meanwhile, Raven, Monty, and Harper try to take down Alie from the inside. Murphy works to unite the Grounders and Pike in order to escape Ontari, Jaha, and the chipped minions.
It was a heart-pounding episode with many twists and turns. Here are 19 thoughts that you, like us, may have had during “Red Sky at Morning”.
1. Pretty sure Indra could take down an army. On her own. With one hand. Blindfolded.
2. Wonder what’s really in Jaha’s backpack? Just kidding, it’s a nuke.
3. The City of Light totally looks like it has a Chipotle, right?
4. Harper and Monty, getting sweaty!!!!
5. Meanwhile, Raven is all like:
6. Jasper has instant heart-eyes for Shay. This can’t possibly end badly. Not again.
7. Clarke wants to force the chip onto Luna?!
8. “Lexa was special.” Oh no, fight it. Don’t cry. FIGHT IT.
9. Luna drops a truthbomb while dropping Clarke.
10. Murphy and Emori—reunited and it feels so….bad?
11. NO MURPHY! Stick + nuke = VERY BAD.
12. How the hell did Alie get on Luna’s rig?!
13. Yasss, Raven, do your thing!
14. Sorry, Monty’s mom…ugh and so close to Mother’s Day.
15. Damn you, Alie, you sinister, well-dressed robot!
16. You wouldn’t like Luna when she’s angry.
17. Just when you think Luna is going to become Commander.
18. Maybe Clarke should start bringing her own beverages to things.
19. “Now what” is right, Bellamy.
Tell us what you thought of “Red Sky at Morning” in the comments.