The 100‘s entire third season has been leading up to a final showdown with Alie, and the fate of the world once again rests in Clarke Griffin’s hands. “Perverse Instantiation: Part Two” reunited Clarke (and us) with Commander Lexa and her double swords of badassery, and left Clarke looking at a bigger danger than anyone ever anticipated.
What will Clarke, Bellamy, Raven, and the rest of the Skaikru do next? Here are 20 thoughts we had during the finale that you may have shared as well!
1. Welcome back, Abby!
2. They are climbing the tower like 1000 possessed Spider-Men. This can’t be good.
3. Who else is freaking out that Clarke got the Flame?
4. It’s so drizzly in the City of Light. Hope Clarke brought an umbrella.
5. Jasper looks so happy with that ice cream cone. Bonus, there are no calories in the City of Light.
6. Guess Octavia and Pike teaming up wasn’t such a great idea. For Pike.
8. That smile! The hug! The ass kicking! The kiss!!!
9. Guess Ontari has a heart after all. I’ll see myself out.
10. Follow that bike!
11. Possessed Jasper is such a buzzkill.
12. Raven created her own way around the firewall, like a boss.
13. “I love you.” “I’ll always be with you.”
14. Oh, hi Becca!
15. So the Earth is going to be destroyed either way?
16. Bellamy, please protect Clarke! She’s still stuck with the two Beccas.
17. Another damn lever?
18. Well, looks like Pike gets some redemption…oh nevermind. He was Octavia-ed.
19. Jasper, listen to Monty. You will be happy again. Well, until the acid rain.
20. Time to save the world. Again.
What did you think of the finale?